ComfoClean's Restorative Carpet Cleaning Service
If your expensive carpet is extremely soiled, ComfoClean offers our restorative carpet cleaning as a last resort before replacement, which uses specialized equipment intended for intense carpet cleaning. In fact, if you’re looking to maximize the life of your carpet, restorative carpet cleaning can even extend its usefulness by up to 2-3 years.
What is Restorative Carpet Cleaning?
Restorative carpet cleaning refers to a deep, sub-surface cleaning that utilizes strong chemicals, aggressive rotary scrubbing, and 270-degree steam extraction to clean, restore, and fully disinfect heavily soiled carpets, whether from dirt, spills, or odors.
As our deepest, most comprehensive cleaning method, we’ll use specialized equipment to heat and pull on your carpet’s fibers, which means that stains and odors won’t just be covered up; they’ll be completely removed. However, keep in mind that very few carpet cleaning companies have the knowledge and equipment like ComfoClean required to provide restorative carpet cleaning.
Why Is Restorative Carpet Cleaning So Important?
Based on ComfoClean's more than 10 years in business, we’ve come to understand that all carpets can be separated into just 2 categories: New carpet and Old carpet. While this might seem obvious, let’s look at the difference and what this means for you:
- First 3-4 years – During this time, your carpeting would be considered new. As such, in order to maintain its looks and maximize its , it would only require professional cleaning once per year.
- 4+ years – At this point, your carpet has moved into its “old” stage. This is generally when you begin experiencing problems, especially if you haven’t had your carpets regularly cleaned up until now. Your carpet will likely have permanent stains, worn fibers, light discoloration (especially near windows), and perhaps even an odor. On top of this, a fair amount of bacteria will have likely made a home in your carpeting, which could result in allergic reactions and illnesses for you and your loved ones.
In order to address these concerns, we at ComfoClean have developed a proprietary restorative carpet cleaning method that specifically addresses the needs of older carpets.
Why Do I Need Restorative Carpet Cleaning?
In addition to the above, here are some common warning signs that your home may be in need of restorative carpet cleaning:
- You have not had your carpets professional cleaned in over 3 years
- Your carpet is extremely dirty
- Your carpet has a lot of stains or a distinct odor (often smells like … or …)
- Your family members have recently experienced sudden allergic reactions.
On top of all this, many manufacturers require restorative cleaning in order to maintain your carpet’s warranty.
What’s Happens During the Restorative Carpet Cleaning Process?
Due to our extensive experience in the carpet cleaning industry, as well as recent advancements in equipment and chemicals, ComfoClean has developed a unique restorative carpet cleaning process. This is handled only by experienced operators, as it can damage your carpeting if not properly done, and involves the following steps:
- Aggressive vacuuming and/or pile lifting
- Our unique hot (180° F) chemical pretreatment
- Aggressive rotary scrubbing/brushing
- Detailed spot removal
- Chemical hot (270° F) water extraction using the revolutionary RX-20 Rotary Jet Extractor, in addition to hot water rinsing
- Total disinfection and deep odor removal
- Forced air turbo drying
- Special fiber treatment
What Should I Expect After a Restorative Carper Cleaning?
Once the professionals at ComfoClean have completed your restorative carpet cleaning, you can expect:
- All stains gone
- Fresher carpet with years of dirt removed
- Restored fibers with their color corrected
- Fully disinfected and all allergy-causing bacteria removed
- Odor-free carpet that has been neutralized on the molecular level
Your carpet will be fully dry before we leave your home, which means that you and your family will be able to enjoy it again almost immediately.
How Much Does Restorative Carpet Cleaning Cost?
ComfoClean offers Restorative Carpet Cleaning for $79.99 per room. (Minimum $190 is required for this service. Pricing based on standard room size up to 300 square feet.)
Get a hassle-free quote using our online estimate tool and schedule your appointment today!