Hard Surfaces Cleaning Tips
At ComfoClean, we recognize that, while you’ll certainly enjoy the bright, shiny appearance of your freshly-cleaned floors, it’s not a process you want to undergo on a weekly basis. As a result, here are several tips and tricks to keep in mind, in order to maximize the fresh appearance of your floors.
Tile & Grout Cleaning Tips:
- Before mopping your tile floors, be sure to vacuum and/or sweep the surface to eliminate as much dry soil as possible.
- After mopping your tile floors, make sure to rinse the surface thoroughly.
- Bleach and other harsh chemical cleaners can break down the sealants in your tile floors, so it’s best to avoid using them altogether.
Hardwood Floors Cleaning Tips:
- Vacuum or sweep your hardwood floors on a regular basis.
- Avoid applying wax, oil soap, and industrial-strength household cleaners to your hardwood floors, as these can compromise integrity and make professional cleanings more difficult.
- Any spills should be promptly cleaned.
- Maintain consistent humidity in your Bellevue home.
- Schedule subsequent cleanings every 6-12 months.
To estimate & schedule your professional carpet cleaning service, simply use our online form!